Does your dog exhibit any of these signs of stress:
- Excessive drooling or panting during thunderstorms or other triggers
- Peeing or pooping when left alone
- Destructive Behaviors
- Incessant barking or pacing
- Restlessness or compulsive behaviors (such as licking, tail chasing, etc)
He or she may suffer from one or more forms of dog anxiety.
Help your dog through stressful times with our Stress Support Chewable Supplement. Powerful enough for situational stressors like vet visits, thunderstorms or when you have to run errand. Safe enough for daily use as support for anxiety management.
Our all-natural blend of proven, food-based calming agents safely and effectively eases your dog’s anxiety.
- Thiamine – a complex B vitamin found in grains beans and liver. It has been used to treat insomnia, aggression, nausea and vomiting and a host of other anxiety driven symptoms.
- Tryptophan – an essential amino acid found in turkey, nuts and seeds, oats, dairy and other sources. It has been used to treat depression as well as aggression in both humans and dogs.
- Lemon Balm Powder – a member of the mint family. Clinically proven to reduce stress and anxiety, improve sleep and appetite and ease discomfort from indigestion.
- Green Tea Extract – a decaffeinated green tea polyphenol mixture derived from Camelia Sinensis. With powerful antioxidant and antiviral properties, green tea extract is high in the amino acid L-theanine which studies have shown to significantly decrease signs of stress over placebo groups.
Your dog will love these duck flavored chewables. No more fighting with your dog to take it.
For dogs under 44 lbs: ½ a chew a day
45 lbs but under 66 lbs: 1 chew a day
67 lbs or more: 2 chews a day