Does it seem like your dog takes longer to get up? Does he or she seem to be slowing down on walks and runs?
They may be experiencing discomfort in their joints. Many factors can have an affect on your dog’s overall hip and joint health, such as:
- Past injuries
- Exercise and diet
Our Hip & Joint Max is packed with natural ingredients that are proven to support healthy joints and cartilage. Safe and effective, Hip & Joint Max can be used preventatively, before symptoms appear or to relieve pain and inflammation in dogs that are already experiencing arthritis and other degenerative conditions.
We have combined clinically proven, natural ingredients that keep your dog running for a long time to come.
- Glucosamine HCI – a naturally occurring compound found in cartilage. It has been clinically proven to assist in the repair of damaged cartilage.
- Methylsulfonymethane (MSM) – a sulphur found in fresh raw foods. A proven anti-inflammatory and antioxidant used to treat conditions like arthritis in dogs.
- Perna Canaliculus – found in green-lipped mussels. A natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis in dogs.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – found naturally occurring in cartilage. It assists in keeping joints well cushioned and elastic.
- Absorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – produced in the canine liver and found in various foods. Supplementing your dog’s diet with Vitamin C helps pets with rheumatoid arthritis by assisting in the production of collagen.
- Manganese (Mn Proteinate) – a trace mineral found in bones, kidneys and the liver as well as various foods. It supports collagen production and assists in strengthening cartilage.
For dogs up to 15 lbs: 1 chew daily
15-45 lbs: 2 chews daily
45-75 lbs: 3 chews daily
Over 75 lbs: 4 chews daily
If giving more than 1 chew a day, split dosage between AM and PM.