Give tiny dogs their own live grass potty spot, specifically designed for their smaller body.
Smaller dog breeds like chihuahuas, pomeranians, pugs, and others with a tiny stature often have trouble climbing up onto platforms. With Grass to Go, the low profile makes stepping onto the potty platform a breeze. No more jumping and struggling to climb up on the grass surface.
What Grass to Go can offer for you and your dog:
- Low profile structure easier for short legs to step up.
- Great for small dogs with limited mobility, arthritis, or recovering from surgery. If your small dog has mobility troubles, whether temporary or chronic, Grass to Go is the best go-to potty
- More sanitary clean-up than pee-soaked puppy pads or soggy cardboard.
- Safety and peace of mind with indoor accessibility. No more going out in the middle of the night waiting for your dog to do its business. Avoid harsh weather conditions, stray animals, large predators, or remain socially distant.
- Budget-friendly with the same durable, long-lasting construction of beautifully woven resin wicker material as seen on the Porch Potty. Small and mighty, Grass to Go can take on the outdoor elements and will outlast any cardboard competitor for years to come.
- Luxury of soil-less live sod hydroponically grown in sunny, Southern California.
- Boxed dimensions: 28 x 20 x 3
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 16 x 3